I was using the electric mixer in the kitchen a couple hours after Parker had gone to sleep. During the process of adding individual ingredients and having to mix after each one, I heard Parker up and walking around upstairs. I finished what I was doing and didn't hear anymore. A little bit later, I went to check on where I might actually find him. It was a similar repeat of the other night before. He had apparently not decided to come down, just to be sent back up. He did decide to make himself a bed up at the top of the steps and went right back to sleep.
2 comments:
that is so funny. it's strange what weird things go through kids heads......really, are the stairs comfy??~! we finally got ellie to sleep in her bed when i put up the bunkbeds. i guess it's the "something special" idea. so funny. he's stinkin cute.
so cute....tell me if you ever hear a thud, thud, thud as he falls down the stairs in his sleep.
Post a Comment