Saturday, November 17, 2012

Little India

I finally made it to Little India.  I'd been avoiding it.  I knew why.  But, now I KNOW WHY.  It's fantastic, but even after negotiating prices down on everything, you've still either spent a lot of money because you bought A LOT of stuff, or left depressed because you didn't get everything you wanted.  Sometimes it's hard to choose which to do!  Jeremy had Monday off because it was an American holiday (Veteran's Day) and it was the day before an Indian holiday (Deepavali). 





 









Yes, that is Henna.  Yes, I got it.  No, I didn't buy much.  Yes, I did go back five days later and bought much more.  No, I still didn't get everything I wanted.  No, I really haven't been rummaging around the fabrics, yet.  Good thing we have three years...

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Oh. WOW. that would be a problem :)

the henna is beautiful. How long does it typically last?