
Yes, you are viewing an ultrasound...The Dastrup house is going to increase by one more. The due date is May 6. The c-section date is April 28/29. The actual arrival (if it follows suit of previous siblings) will be sometime April 21-27. This picture was taken three weeks ago, at 8 weeks old. We are now at 11 weeks. Nauseousness is starting to fade and light-headedness is starting to increase. Appointment this morning went well, with a good heart beat.
7 comments:
We are very excited for all of you!
Larry and Stephenie Welch
i had a feeling this was coming.i knew it when i read your email...well congrats that is really exciting. i had no idea you'd been sick-obviously since i didn't know you were prego. i hope jeremy is home at that time??!
Wooo hooo!!! Thank you for sharing your great news! You certainly have had a LOT going on in your life in the last little while! Way to pull it all off so gracefully!
I knew it!! You had "the look" last time I saw you. Congrats!! I am so excited for your new little addition. Good luck.
sounds like allison and madison wont have there own rooms anymore!!
hope your feeling okay. i have no idea what youre going through.
I'll call you tuesday if I get a chance.
<3 your lil Sis
Congrats!!!!
Congrats! I thought you said you guys were done after Parker?? Hope you get feeling better.
Post a Comment