Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm Bearly Sleeping


Parker has this cute set of pajamas that has a bear on the front and says, "I'm Bearly Sleeping." This is cute until it's true. He started climbing out of the crib a few weeks ago. (Fortunately, we have a crib whose mattress sits lower than most. Unfortunately, it's not the slide-down-gate kind, it's the little-door-that-folds-down kind, which presents a great place to hoist up a foot and peel yourself over.) There went naptime. And, there went bedtime, too. This picture is of him on the couch watching Disney one afternoon after a couple weeks of this "Bearly Sleeping."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooo, I feel your pain on the no nap thing! Blake figured it out at 18 months and ended naps because of it as well. Ashlyn, on the other hand, still takes them and she's been in a big girl bed since this summer - thank goodness! Good luck!