It is officially what I refer to as "Dance Week" again. Classes have stopped and we are now spending six nights this week at the dance studio/auditorium instead of three. I video-d six out of seven of the numbers that the girls are in during practice at the studio. We are not allowed to video the recital. I get to buy a professional DVD for that! Enjoy. 1. Allison (tap) "Steppin' Out With My Baby" 2. Allison (jazz) "Do You Love Me" 3. Allison (musical theatre) "Footloose" 4. Allison (musical theatre) "Footloose" 5. Allison (ballet) "A Mother's Prayer" 6. Madison (tap) "The Getting Better Boogie" 7. Madison (ballet) "Fly to Your Heart"
2 comments:
Yeah! Thank you for sharing! Both ballet dances were my favorite. I hope the recital was great!
you both have improved since we last took you to dance.
keep up the good work and thanks for sending the video. can't wait to see the dvd.
grandpa/grandma wood
Post a Comment