We are "officially" in (even if their are still boxes to unpack) when we find ALL the houses and a new place to showcase them. The first one is not a house, but a chapel to represent where we were married. Jeremy did get a house for his three "trips" to Iraq. And, we do have our new house already situated at the end!
4 comments:
Fun! I never noticed those houses here in Brunswick, what a GREAT idea for a family who has a career of moving around. Glad to hear you're all moved in and working on getting settled...just in time for the cold weather. Bet ya'll are going to miss Brunswick (at least winter temps) real soon!
I still love that tradition! I'm not sure if I ever asked you--do you make the houses or order them from somewhere? Such a cute idea. Glad to hear that you're getting settled... and what a fun trip to go to a farm!
Those are awesome, love them!
I'm glad you are "moved in".
Post a Comment