McKenna pooped out even before the half-way mark. She spent it with Aunt Cari.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
McKenna's "Birthday Barbeque"
Each of our children have had a barbeque for their first birthday. We invite: friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, church members, etc., etc., etc. For McKenna, this was no exception. We only had one problem: the backyard of our current house is not accommodating for this! Therefore, we were able to find a good park that had a playground, ample open space (it was windy, and we were able to do a little kite-flying), and had a picnic area. We had about 80-ish great friends! We served hamburgers, hot dogs, grapes, carrots, chips, soda, juice, water, and 144 cupcakes. It was pretty casual, but great fun.




McKenna pooped out even before the half-way mark. She spent it with Aunt Cari.
McKenna pooped out even before the half-way mark. She spent it with Aunt Cari.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy cow, that's quite the party! I can't believe that she's 1 already...time sure flies. Happy birthday McKenna. :)
I just got a little sentimental. I remember Parker's BBQ and I can't believe it was McKenna's turn already! So glad she had a good party. Happy Late Bday, McKenna!
Post a Comment