Left on Monday morning. This is what my rear-view mirror would have shown:
Drove 11-1/2 through VA, MD, PA, WV, and IN. Met Grandma and Grandpa Wood in Indianapolis the first night. Left Tuesday morning, stopping in Carthage, IL on the way:
Arrived in Nauvoo, IL after 5-1/2 hours. Parker promptly found a spot to "settle in":
The rest of us enjoyed sitting in the hallway between all the rooms, running around, chatting, catching up, swimming in the hotel pool, and finishing up wedding details. Then, we had dinner together, walked around together (especially the Nauvoo Family Living Center), hung out together (McKenna in the back and cousin Reese up front), and met with the artist Michael Bedard.
And, watching the pageant:
2 comments:
I love Nauvoo after going there last year. I am wish I was there with you.
Wish we could have met up...I just couldn't muster up more driving after the road trip I had just had.
Post a Comment