Friday, July 30, 2010

Days 5-7 (July 23-25) "Independence and all"

Friday morning we drove home to Independence.  We chatted and spent time together in the pool...well, some of us.  My aunt Sydne (my mom's sister) flew in from Michigan to join our craziness:













We spent time eating at our favorite local restaurants, including meeting one of my best-friends and her family at one of them:






Attending a wedding reception:
















Visiting favorite famous places:












And stopping by to see new ones being built:

It was good to be home, especially all together.  There were so many things that have changed since the last time I was back and I was so amazed.  We had a great time seeing so many friends that we either met up with or saw at the reception or at Sunday church.  My new brother-in-law is from the second place that Jeremy and I lived in after we were married, Warrensburg, where the reception was held.  We lived there for 2-1/2 years, so we knew a lot of people from that area, as well.  Plus, our kids didn't exist then and it was fun for those friends to meet them!

No comments: