Monday, February 21, 2011

Allison's 11th Birthday

Allison didn't have to "get up early" and get ready for church.  She was very relieved about this.  (After the night before that Jeremy and I had, we were tired and/or too drugged...see last post).  They all spent the day watching movies and playing around the house.  Jeremy made fried rice and Ghiradelli chocolate brownies for Allison's requested dinner and birthday dessert.  Allison got some great presents:  shirts from Justice, pink sparkly high-top shoes, jewelry (including a mood ring), money, a much requested telescope, and a couple books to help her with the telecope and the constellations.  She's looking forward to using all of them!


2 comments:

Marci said...

Hi Sarah! Wow Allison's 11! almost in YW! I'm sorry you were in so much pain. It's lame that women get stones too, it should only be for the men because they don't experience childbirth, right!! Your Valentine's meal looks so delicious! I'm going to make next years fancy too!

Celeste said...

Ah, she's a girl after my own heart. That's a ROCKIN' telescope. I'm a little jealous :)