Saturday, February 6, 2010
Second big snow-storm of the season...
a.k.a "Snowmageddon". I'm fairly confident to say that we reached 30 inches. In the snow drifts it was higher, and more so where they plowed. Time for Jeremy to shovel:
Time for the kids to go out (they really were excited):
At the end of the cul-de-sac (where we are) where the snow plow left us a great "hill":
"This is different":
"My feet are stuck, I think I'll just give up and pat the snow now" (And, yes, he's sitting next to the street sign):
"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can,...":
"Yep, I like it!":
"What is this and what is everyone doing???"
The REAL snowstorm aftermath--wet boots, socks, snowpants, coats, scarfs, hats, gloves,...for six people:
Just for fun...McKenna's snow day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Snowmagedon - I love it! I'm sure you're sick of it by now. I can't believe, of all places, for kids to have to go to school on federal holidays for make up days...party for the parents since they'll have the day off!
I can't believe all the snow that you guys have been getting. I am sure glad that it is you and not us. I have plenty of snow and am ready for spring already. I bet the kids love it after many years of no snow.
Post a Comment