HOLY COW! I've seen some detailed face painting, but nothing like that! I can only imagine how long they had to sit there for it. I wouldn't want to wash it off for a few days if I was them.
There was a lady at the store yesterday who I think may have been inspired by your post! (Though I think her face painting was a little more permanent!)
4 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed! Did you teach yourself this skill during all the snow days?
HOLY COW! I've seen some detailed face painting, but nothing like that! I can only imagine how long they had to sit there for it. I wouldn't want to wash it off for a few days if I was them.
Hi Sarah, I knew you had a blog, but couldn't find it. Thanks for leaving a comment so I could find you.
You have such a cute family
There was a lady at the store yesterday who I think may have been inspired by your post! (Though I think her face painting was a little more permanent!)
Post a Comment