Today McKenna is 11 months old. She loves to play! She will play with anything! Today she is fond of the kitchen stools. She is consistently entertained with the plastic mixing spoons. She has her own bin of baby toys that she enjoys sifting through and digging around in. It is clear and she has become smart enough to look around the outside for something specific and then try to dig down and get it. She is still not crawling. I would say that she does not really have a desire to do so. She is following, a little bit, after Madison in the way of scooting. (Madison scooted around on her bottom using the heels of her feet.) McKenna however "shimmies" her way places or is sooo flexible she can reach forward and moves that way. She likes to look at us sideways and LAUGHS when we in-turn look at her sideways, too! She still only has her two bottom "toofers." She has a cute, little-bitty cry (most of the time). I can tell when she starts to get really upset, because she adds a "rolling-trill" (with her tongue) to that cry.
2 comments:
Oh my. I can't believe it's been 11 months! She's so big!
Ditto to what Brett said (how lazy can I be) but also, what an ADORABLE outfit!!! miss you guys!
Post a Comment