Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Days 15-22 (Aug 2-Aug 9) More Florida, Some Georgia

Florida

Ate: grandma's home-cooked dinners, grandma's scrambled eggs and muffins, and TWO desserts EVERY night

Saw:  the movies Toy Story 3 and Ramona and Beezus in the theatres

Went:  to the neighborhood playground, to the marina playground, to the waterpark, to see three doctors (McKenna), to the pool in grandma and grandpa's house (and proceeded to stay there for hours on end)

Played:  with grandma's old dollhouse (which Parker used as a parking garage), with Sarah's old Speak & Spell, with the original Strawberry Shortcake dolls, and Barbie's from the 80's

McKenna found another new position to fall asleep in, sitting up against the coffee table:










Allison and Parker found a great place to sit and read books, the patio:














Georgia

Ate:  Japanese Joe's (courtesy of Allison) and Waffle House (courtesy of Madison)

Saw:  friends at church, the house, the dance studio, and the rest of town

Went:  to church and to the doctor (for Madison...an ear infection)

One shot of the intra-coastal waterways with a fishing boat:















Then, finally...HOME!

2 comments:

Brett M said...

I CANNOT imagine being gone for so long. Yikes! I think you deserve a medal, or a balloon, or at least a sticker or something.

Glad you had such a fun time, and I hate that we missed you when you were in town. Next time!!

Celeste said...

It was SO fun to see you all. I wish I would've been able to visit longer, but was pushing my limits as it was :) you know all about that!! everyone looked so beautiful and handsome - what a treat for us on Gracie's blessing day :) :)