So, then I decided to have her walk some more and made sure that I had the camera turned the right way. You can see that it took some coaxing, and then she decided that she had had enough and she plopped down and started shaking her head "no."
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
SHE WALKS!
McKenna is finally walking. At 17-1/2 ish months (just like Madison)!
Sorry, the first photo is fuzzy because it's an action shot not on the action setting. And, in my excitement, I still had the camera turned vertically when I was video-ing, without realizing it. But, I've got it all on the regular video camera...clear, crisp, not turned, and with sound of everyone cheering!
So, then I decided to have her walk some more and made sure that I had the camera turned the right way. You can see that it took some coaxing, and then she decided that she had had enough and she plopped down and started shaking her head "no."
So, then I decided to have her walk some more and made sure that I had the camera turned the right way. You can see that it took some coaxing, and then she decided that she had had enough and she plopped down and started shaking her head "no."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I'm glad that she is finally walking, unless it gets her in to more trouble like it did Logan. But at least you won't have to carry her everywhere.
Post a Comment