I've just started reading the book In the President's Secret Service: Behind the Scenes with Agents in the Line of Fire and the Presidents they Protect. It was either laying around, or just at the right level to interest Parker, that he picked it up and started turning the pages. There aren't very many photographs in the book, but he did take an interest in this one:
He brought it to me and asked, "Is that daddy laying on the ground?"
REALLY?!?! And, e-s-p-e-c-i-a-l-l-y in this house?!?!
(I'm really going to enjoy the comments left on this post!)

5 comments:
oh that is hillarious!
Parker, you're the best, man. So that's why he's gone so much? running from the law? ;)
Hahaha! What did you say?? I think it would be hard not to reply with, "Yep. That's why you always do what Mommy says. See what happens when Daddy disobeys?"
Parkers comment goes to show that I don't take my work home with me...my family isn't even sure exactly what it is that I do. The kids know I am in law enforcement or something like that, but whenever they ask me about it and I start to explain...you just see their eyes glaze over as they tune out.
LOL...well after hearing about his one adventurous day it...lol
Post a Comment