Parker's preschool attends a local "farm" each fall. They offer free apples and apple cider. We bought some kettle corn. They have a bunch of slides and all kinds of things to climb on. McKenna wanted me to slide with her, until after the third one, and then she took off all by herself. They have a corn maze and hay rides. Here are some of the pictures. You can go back and look at the ones from last year. I'd like to tell you that you can see how much he's grown, according to the pumpkin, but I'm thinking that that's not accurate (they have him the same height both years, and obviously, he grew a ton!) http://thedastrupdish.blogspot.com/2010/10/more-farm-fun.html
2 comments:
You just gotta love the dentist.
Sorry that I posted on the wrong one. I'm glad that your kids can experience some of the farm stuff.
Post a Comment