Saturday, October 29, 2011

Les Miserables

Nothing like sitting in an expensive musical and seeing an advertisement for another you want to see.  This was the case when Jeremy and I went to see "Wicked."  In the playbill, there was an advertisement for "Les Miserables" in a few months.  Jeremy wasn't too keen on being "dragged" to another one, so I played the CD at home and asked the girls if they were interested.  Since both were, I bought matinee tickets way up high and bought a pair of binoculars.  It was still fantastic and the girls walked out saying  that they liked it.  They were also thrilled to see that it had started to snow while we were inside the theater.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! I had no idea what Wicked was about until a couple of weeks ago when they started advertising for it coming to JAX in January... unfortunately we'll be gone by then. Ashlyn and I have have tickets for Broadway's Beauty and the Beast Veterans Day weekend and we can't wait!

Celeste said...

I'm woman enough to admit it. I'm jealous. Wicked AND Les Mis????? That's awesome!

Brett M said...

So I finally got my blog caught up, which means I finally get to caught up on everyone else's blog. I love reading about all the fun things you guys have been doing! And I love that you got to do such a fun thing to do with your girls! Have you watched the PBS Les Mis special with one of the Jonas brothers singing? I think he's Marius... maybe Allison would be interested? :-)