Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Aunt Cari's Wedding

My aunt Cari, also my dad's sister, who lives just down the road from us here, was married yesterday.  She moved out here around the fall of 1971.  Two people she met after arriving here, she also married.  She met her second husband (Bruce) first and her first husband (Leo) later.  She and Leo were married and had three children, my cousins, and remained in this area.  A year after Jeremy and I were married ourselves, my uncle Leo passed away suddenly.  That was in the summer of 1997.  Until then, she had remained in touch with Bruce, the wife he had married, and some of their children.

It was a very nice, simple ceremony and reception.  Here are a sampling of the pictures that I took, mostly related to my family:










1 comment:

Mommy said...

Thanks for helping at my dad's wedding to Cari. I wish I could have gone. (Kurt's sister.)