Here are Madison and Parker with their teachers (Ms. Hinton for fourth and Ms. Wan for kindergarten). We didn't take any pictures of Allison because she is now in seventh grade and has eight-ish teachers.
The girls started school on Monday, August 13. That day, Parker and I went up to have a one-on-one appointment with his teacher. I waited until his first day of school, Wednesday, to line them up (the lower tape is 4 feet tall and the upper tape is 5 feet tall...at the top of the tape line). They do wear uniforms, have a card to scan for entry and for food purchases, and ride the very nice school bus from where we are now. They board the bus at 7 a.m. and school is from 8-3.
This is what I imagine everyone will be doing every afternoon that they come home from school. Allison will be on the computer, Madison (in her PE uniform) will be relaxing, and Parker will be eating:


1 comment:
Wow! 3000 kids. Our little school in Hamer is K-4 and this year I think we have 40 kids. Chloe has around 55 kids in her grade out to Terreton. Smart idea with the tape on the door. We just measured our kids last week and Chloe was 5'5". It looks like our oldest are about the same height.
Post a Comment