Saturday, April 18, 2009

Announcing the arrival of...

McKenna Kate Dastrup on Thursday, April 16, at 3:05 a.m. She was three weeks early and still weighed in at 7 lbs. 12 ozs. She is 20 inches long. She's a good formula drinker and a really good "spitter upper". The girls are excited to have her. Parker is just excited because she is a baby. We will see how the first several days home go. Am sure that there will be lots to talk about. We think that she is adorable. Hope that the pictures prove it!





5 comments:

Celeste said...

She's adorable - looks just like her "pictures!" I love the name! Bummer about the IV :( it makes cuddling extra hard and no one likes to see their baby all pricked up, even though you know it's helping them to get well. Call us if you need anything!

amberandbyron said...

so cute! You sure are on top of things, posting while you are still in the hospital!

Stephenie said...

Beautiful baby! I hope everything went well.

Brett M said...

Yeah!!! She's so so precious. I am so happy that she finally here and your family is all together.

Liz said...

She's cute. I'm glad she made it here safely. Good luck recuperating.