we are always on the move...
Those pictures are darling! She looks really cute for only a week old - usually they look "icky newbornish" still. I love her little dress too. Bpy she sure looks like a Dastrup! Glad to hear you're feeling good and recovering quickly.
Great pictures. I am so excited for ya'll. Now you need just one more. haha. Talk to ya soon.
So precious!! What a gorgeous little girl.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those pictures are darling! She looks really cute for only a week old - usually they look "icky newbornish" still. I love her little dress too. Bpy she sure looks like a Dastrup! Glad to hear you're feeling good and recovering quickly.
Great pictures. I am so excited for ya'll. Now you need just one more. haha. Talk to ya soon.
So precious!! What a gorgeous little girl.
Post a Comment