Parker (P) had his first day of school on Wednesday, the day after the girls started. Parker's backpack is Lightning McQueen from the movie "Cars. Really, you lay the backpack on the floor and it's all there, including the wheels. (You can see the side in the picture.) It was a shortened day and parents had to attend a group meeting during it. We took pictures anyways. I left him in the classroom telling him that I'd just be down the hall and that he would be able to eat Goldfish and play with cars (and gently reminded him to share them!). That's all he needed to know.
The second day, however was even better! Parker was excited to go back. I've signed him up for a Music Class there. It's an extra hour on Thursday's. So, McKenna (Mc) and I had four hours of glorious time to do whatever we wanted. We shopped at Lowe's and Home Depot AND Wal-Mart and Target.
When I picked him up, he was super-excited to see me, but very curious as to when he could go back. Four afternoons of this is delighting us both!
2 comments:
Wow. He looks so OLD!
Holy cow he looks soooo old! I can't believe he's grown up so much since ya'll moved.
Post a Comment