Two pairs of Nike's, two pairs of Sketchers and one pair of Keds at Rack Room Shoes, during their BOGO 1/2 off sale+ two $10 off coupons+no-sales tax weekend=$150 plus cost of lollipops and bottled water to bribe and distract. Then, six pairs of black church shoes (two pairs in the next sizes up) from Payless Shoe Source during their BOGO 1/2 off sale+20% off total purchase+no sales tax weekend=$45.
Parker picked out these fabulous fire flame with "light up's":
McKenna got the basic, standardly chosen leather Keds and loves wearing them around:
The girls got new running shoes. Madison likes that hers (on the bottom) resemble a rainbow:
Allison is a size 6. Madison is a 13-1/2. Parker is a 13. McKenna is a 7. (Yes, Allison is almost my size and yes, Parker is coming up on Madison.)
I'm waiting until tomorrow, or next week, to do the dance shoes and soccer cleats...
The last time I blogged about shoes:
http://thedastrupdish.blogspot.com/2009/02/shoes.html
2 comments:
I love new shoes!!
Shoe shopping is killing us! I have a 13 year old in a size 12, a 15 year old in a size 10 and a 10 year old in a size 8! And they are not done growing..
We had to buy regular shoes, running shoes, football cleats and new church shoes!
Post a Comment