Tuesday, April 26, 2011

25 Things About Jeremy

1. I always wanted to learn how to play the guitar
2. I have a color vision "deficiency"
3. I broke my leg the same day I received my mission call
4. I received my mission call in the emergency room
5. I love to ride dirt bikes
6. Since being married, I have lived in 8 different places
7. I don't have a "favorite" food
8. I speak two foreign languages
9. I have eaten dog before
10. I have had 3 operations (rodding of the right tibia, appendectomy, removal of rod in right tibia)
11. I have been a tank commander in all of the U.S. Army's modern tanks (M1A1, M1A2, M1A2 SEP)
12. I have deployed to Iraq 3 times for my job
13. I don't enjoy watching sports on TV like most guys
14. I served as a missionary for 2 years in Mexico City
15. I have always wanted to run a marathon
16. I have ridden a boat on the Amazon River
17. I love modern-style homes
18. I want to live in the Pacific Northwest more than anywhere else in America
19. I love roller coasters
20. My idea of a great post-retirement job is being a large movie theater manager
21. I don't really like the age of my current house
22-25  Can't think of anything else

No comments: