1. I like reggae music
2. My favorite food is mashed potatoes
3. I like to eat my hot dogs cold, straight out of the fridge
4. I am a walker, not a runner
5. I took Zumba classes for 1-1/2 years
6. If I could have any job right now, I'd be a professional organizer
7. I can't stand peas
8. I love Italian food
9. I can sew
10. I have a weakness for shoes and for kids clothes
11. I can't sing
12. I don't tolerate "drama"
13. I seriously cannot live without chocolate
14. I love to landscape
15. I met Pres. Ronald Reagan in the Oval Office
16. I am a huge fan of Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate
17. My Associate Degree is in Architecture
18. My Bachelor Degree is in Child and Family Development with an emphasis in Elementary Education
19. I minored in Travel and Tourism
20. I can drive a stick-shift, but I didn't learn until I was 30
21. I don't drink coffee, but I love the smell of it
22. I play the piano
23. I am severely allergic to cats
24. I have gained 25 pounds since having four kids...thankyouverymuchyouall
25. I would love to live on a beach
26. I have a sarcastic sense of humor
2 comments:
What? That was 26 Things About Sarah! :) The things that suprised me was the Associates Degree in Architecture and the minor in Travel plus meeting Regan in the Oval Office! I've been in the Oval Office before, but sadly it was empty...how'd ya get so lucky? And I hear ya on packin' a few extra pounds compliments of our kids. :)
Oh and the hot dog thing in GROSS! :) A lady on the radio today said she ate them cold out of the fridge too, but dipped them in sour cream...nasty! :)
Post a Comment