I gained Sister-in-Law #2, Katherine, when she married my brother. I have no embarrassing childhood photos of her. If I search really hard, I could maybe come up with some crazy faced ones during adulthood...
Here she is with Allison (2-1/2 years) during a reception in Ohio in 2002:
And with the rest of us at a reception in Missouri:
I blame Katherine for my blogging. She started and tried to talk me into it, for months and months. The last thing that I needed at that time in my life was to have "one more thing to do." I finally caved when she set up a blog for my parents! (Think thoughts of joining a "bandwagon" and thoughts on parental computer literacy.)
Katherine is a very fun mom and wife. She is an exciting daughter, sister, and sister-in-law.


2 comments:
hehehe! is this your way of saying "come on get with it katherine-it's time for new posts...and more often" i know i am totally lagging behind! cute pics. and yes...if you searched you really could find some CRAZY weird pics of me!
ps...recipes are en route :) have a good day!
Post a Comment