Friday, April 8, 2011

SIL #1 and Child #4

Jeremy keeps saying how much McKenna looks like his sister, Kristie.  Kristie is my very first sister-in-law (SIL).  Here's Kristie at age two:
I refrained from mentioning how old Kristie is now.  You're welcome, Kristie.  I tried to take a picture that would help McKenna resemble her aunt.  (Please ignore the crazy hair and lunch on the shirt!)  Here's McKenna at 23 months:
Even though this is MY blog, and I just posted a baby picture of someone (albeit cute) other than me or my kids, I will include a "grown-up" photo of Kristie on her wedding day in 1999 in California (with Jeremy standing with her):

I look forward to seeing what resemblances Kristie and McKenna will have throughout the years.  Kristie is a wonderful wife and mom.  She is very talented in her career field.  She is a very caring daughter.  She is a fun sister and sister-in-law.  I thought that these photos were fun, too!

No comments: