Allison wanted a "spa" theme. She went with me to the party store to pick out the decorations, paper goods, and party favors. I filled in the extras and the activities. It's always great fun to have a theme!!!
The cute, cute, cute invitation:
The decorations:
We did Mary Kay "Satin Hands" and then made and applied a chocolate mask (yes, they tasted it, and yes, it tasted good):
They soaked their feet in lavendar epsom salts:
They painted their nails:
They had fruits and snacks to dip in chocolate fondue, little sandwiches to munch on, and smoothies to drink:
They ate chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting:
They sang "Happy Birthday," Allison blew out the candles, and she opened presents:
We sent Allison's guests home with a little spa-themed party favor bag:
We will remember to play classical music and light calm-effect candles at all future birthday parties...
4 comments:
This looks great! What a fun party! I only have one question - how in the world to you manage to blog so quickly???
So cute!!! I'm filing this away for later!
how does she blog it so quickly???
Easy, I take care of everyone for a few hours so she can have "quiet time" on the computer with out being bothered. Did you see our other kids in any of the photos? Of course not, because they were not in the house (yep, I took them and they had thier own party with dad :)
How fun. You always have such cute ideas. Good job Jeremy!
Post a Comment