Allison's last day of 5th grade, and Madison's last day of 2nd grade, arrived today:
Here's what they looked like 10-1/2 months ago (I'm not sure if I was standing in a completely different angle, or if they really grew that much?!--refer to the storm door frame going horizontal across the middle of the glass):Allison's highlights/special memories of the year: learning different things in science, seeing the Hope Diamond, making new friends, reading books during classtime and tutorial and sometimes at lunch and recess, going to art, doing WNES news, being a safety patrol, and going to assemblies. Did not like: math (because the algebra, geometry, fractions, sales percentages, turning percentages into decimals...were all hard).
Madison's highlights/special memories of the year: liked music, art and P.E. classes, science and Mad Science, and guidance. Did not like: Spanish class and language arts.
The girls only had school for two hours. After coming off the bus, we had lunch and then went to a new frozen yogurt place around the corner from us. It was great fun. They had about 15 different flavors and then about 40 topping choices. You choose how much of everything you want and they base the price off of the weight.
1 comment:
Holy cow it seems like they grew tons between those two pictures! I can't believe today was the last day of school for ya'll up there...we were out MAY 20th! So Allison is off to Middle School, eh? Crazy! I am DREADING the day that Blake leave elementary school. Hope ya'll have a fun summer!
Post a Comment