Sunday, June 5, 2011

What I do in Relief Society:

I get to coordinate monthly lessons/classes/activities, on a spiritual and/or educational level, each month for the adult women in our Church congregation.  In this ward, there is a lovely sister who takes pictures of everything.  Here's a sampling of the Luau we had at another sisters house:
Me, in "festive dress"

Our native Polynesian (actually Tongan) who made those candy lei's, made the dessert, and did a dance for us

Our Relief Society President wearing one of those candy lei's

On the right, is the RS Counselor I get to work with, she'd had a bad week too (her car was broken into and all credit cards stolen and charged up) but always wonderful to work with

Above mentioned person marinated and grilled our chicken, I  just supplied the fruit and salad


These gum-paste flowers (no, they are not real) were also made by our Polynesian sister


1 comment:

Brett M said...

Looks like a great night. And the flowers on that cake look amazing!