...for three days!
If you know Jeremy atleast a little bit, you know how much he likes the Camaro. He probably sweated it out there at the end to see if they'd really come back out with it when it didn't come out when originally announced. Now that they are here, you can probably guess how much he talks about buying one. (I have not entertained the finances of a purchase, but I do know that they are marked up $8,000 over MSRP.) You can probably imagine some of the conversations.
So, what do you do if you go on a trip and "happen to find out" that it's only another $20 a day to upgrade your rental and have free-reign? You get yourself a present! (even if it only lasts for three days)
1 comment:
I was shocked when I saw the pictures...it didn't seem like you guys to splurge on something like that! Fun to borrow it and pretend like it yours for a few days.
Post a Comment