This entry is much more of a blog than a journal: The previous owner of our house fails to forward her mail. Even though we have had her realtor ask her to for us. We are still getting her bills. (Okay, I can understand not wanting those...but c'mon, after three months???) Now we are getting her Christmas cards. I'm been nice enough to atleast "return sender" those...it is that time of the season to be nice. I am considering blocking her name at the post office, just to save the daily annoyance of having to sort hers and throw it away. (But, I'm sorting out other certain family members who are out of the country anyways...hmm, hmm) Luckily, I'd not done so before this gift had arrived. It did say "perishable--open upon delivery" and I DID call the company. We have been graced with "unwanted" cookies! I am chalking it up to payment for the leaky shower.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Who doesn't want cookies?!
This entry is much more of a blog than a journal: The previous owner of our house fails to forward her mail. Even though we have had her realtor ask her to for us. We are still getting her bills. (Okay, I can understand not wanting those...but c'mon, after three months???) Now we are getting her Christmas cards. I'm been nice enough to atleast "return sender" those...it is that time of the season to be nice. I am considering blocking her name at the post office, just to save the daily annoyance of having to sort hers and throw it away. (But, I'm sorting out other certain family members who are out of the country anyways...hmm, hmm) Luckily, I'd not done so before this gift had arrived. It did say "perishable--open upon delivery" and I DID call the company. We have been graced with "unwanted" cookies! I am chalking it up to payment for the leaky shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a HUGE tower of cookies! We still get mail from the previous owners of our house - 3 1/2 years laster! We've never been so lucky as to recieve any thing worth while, let alone a tower of cookies. Enjoy! Maybe it won't make sifting through the mail tomorrow such a hassel. :) You lucky dogs!
Post a Comment