Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Colonial Williamsburg

"More pictures and less blog" is more the idea on this entry. We went to Colonial Williamsburg yesterday and today. It is 2-1/2 hours south of us. It was 40 degrees yesterday and 30 degrees today...hence the "more pictures, less blog" idea. We had all wanted to go visit it. Sarah especially during the Christmas holidays. We can now check that off the list, go back to visit when it is warmer, and write more then! A few highlights: the capitol building, learning children's games, touring the Governor's Palace, staying warm by sidewalk fires, and being bundled up!




















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah, I finally got to your blog. I know it took me a few weeks but it is nice to see your family in pics. Let'e do something more with our families? How about you guys over for dinner one night? I will talk it over with Matt.

Liz said...

I wouldn't trade living where I do, but sometimes it would be nice to have somewhere nearby to take the girls and to see all the fun things that are always posted on your blog.